savoring the last days in ohio, before the big move.
- corn fields on every corner
- finally gave in and got back on the grid, bank wise. my parents insisted i submit to a big bank in order to make traveling easier/safer.
- mom and i spent a good half hour turning down streets with the prettiest leaves.
- we found the only photobooth in all of massillon and of course it's too old to function correctly. but boy are those some happy ink-covered faces.
- autumn winds flicking my skirt around reminds me of rose running around the titanic and i love ittt.